The links below are to websites and resources I frequently reference or visit for fun. None of these links are sponsored nor did I receive any compensation for consideration. They’re just sites I like.
- Ask Transgender Sub-Reddit [TW/CW: Suicide / self-harm related posts are often not moderated out]
A great resource for general newb questions about being transgender / being an ally.
- SugarCuntWrites.com is where you can read my partner’s sex toy reviews and snark.
- /R/Trees for anyone who’s interested in the date April 20th
- Questionable Content is a comic I’ve been following for a long time, I think I might be Dora. It also has a well-written transgender woman named Claire who dates the main character, Marten.
- Assigned Male is a cute and poignant web comic written and illustrated by transgender artist Sophie Labelle.